Tuesday 4 February 2014

04/02/14 (Mary's Birthday!)



Hey Everyone!
Today it's my (Mary) twentieth birthday and it's been super duper fun. The girls surprised me by taking me to get my nails done which was excititng for me as i'd never had gels done before. Oooh!
We then went for some yummmmmy food and then accidentally went shopping and bought loads of things. So all in all it has been a really good birthday! We will soon be getting ready to go out and hit the town, woooo!
My friends are the best.
Getting ma' nails done!
Molly and I


Molly wearing:
Dress - River Island
Boots - Nine West
Cape - Charity shop
Bag - Burberry
Earrings -  Bijou Brigitte


 I'm wearing:
Boots - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Jumper - Warehouse
Coat - Asos
Bag - L.K.BENNET
Earrings - Gifted


 Kayleigh wearing:
Leather jacket - H&M
Denim waistcoat - Topshop
T-shirt - Gifted
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Newlook

  photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment