Sunday 21 December 2014

21/12/14






Coat - Boden/Second Hand
Jumper - Whistles
Shoes - Vagabond via UO
Bag - Primark
Glasses - Chanel

"That's so last year", yes, yes it is. But I don't care, this Boden coat is so beautiful for it to be just a one year throw away piece. Made from wool and cashmere, I bought this coat from an antique market for £40. Whoever gave it away must be insane! Although that persons loss is my gain because it genuinely feels like I'm wearing a dressing gown. 

Also, in the summer I bought these Chanel glasses frames. I can't believe I've not shown them on here before because they really are a thing of beauty. Anyone who wears glasses will know what I mean when I say that these were shouting at me from afar saying "I'm the glasses for you!"

Mary

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment