Monday 5 May 2014

05/05/14

Juicebox 1
Juicebox 5 Juicebox 3 Juicebox 2

Whilst I was working at the Fashion & Gardens exhibition I was staying in London with my friend Lorna and her fellow housemates. Her housemates study the same course as me, Fashion Promotion at Ravensbourne, whereas I study at The University of South Wales. They are currently they are working on Juicebox Magazine, a tri-annual style title available online and is free to all.
I checked out their website and social media platforms and fell in love with this shoot called Pink Power styled by Becky Lightbody and Nathan Henry and shot by Amber Eggleden. Its everything I love in a fashion editorial. Fashion can sometimes be too serious so when I see editorials like this it makes me happy!
Anyway, you should take a look at their website here, it's always exciting to know about up and coming magazines/creatives and there's nothing better than that for a bit of inspiration.

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment