Thursday 20 March 2014

18/03/14




(This was me when me and Kayleigh got heckled at across the street by weird men)



Im very sad to say that everything I am wearing here is Topshop other than my Vivienne Westwood necklace and Primark tights.

Today was the first time I have worn this dress which I got for Christmas from my parents. I hadn't worn it as I wasn't really sure if it suited me but now i have actually worn it I really like it as it's super easy to wear and pair with things. I think these are still in store in different colours but majorly reduced so y'all should buy one!! 

Oh and i've just realised that my scarf isn't Topshop but it's actually M&Co...!! best find ever.
(so really I'm not selling Topshop too much)

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment