Thursday 27 March 2014

27/03/14





Cape - Charity shop
Fur collar - Monki
Trousers - Primark
Jumper - Next
Shoes - Dolcis via Ebay

A couple of weeks ago I saw these shoes in T.K.Maxx in every size but mine :( they had them in black in my size but they did nothing for me when I could see a pair in metallic purple.  It was one of those 'I need these shoes' moments and so when I got home straight away I began trawling through the internet to find them. I didn't help myself by not remembering what brand they were but I didnt stop and eventually to my delight I found a pair on ebay which were cheaper than in T.K.Maxx. Yay!
Although I love them they aren't the most comfy shoes I've ever bought but hopefully I'll break them in soon.
 Dolcis also have some really nice shoes online at the moment. I'm totally lusting over these Larimar block heel in lilac/white but sadly my size is out of stock. Anyway, I NEED to stop buying shoes...


 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment