Sunday 23 March 2014

23-03-14

tea in bed.
Absolute Vodka
Images courtesy of Pinterest

So us girls here at Atlast have had the busiest and most stressful of weeks! It was the hand in of one of our last modules of our second year on Friday so we were frantically doing our work so that we could submit in time. I think it's safe to say that Kayleigh did the last minute cram in true all-nighter style the most so hi-5 to her! (I personally can't do that as I would literally have an actual breakdown)   

ANYWAY, that is all over now.. pheeeeeeeeew! So much relief. We can now do things like paint our nails or watch E4 without feeling bad for not doing work. Me and Molly were on that as soon as we could. Now I have pretty lilac nails unlike the past two weeks of having to look at my hideously chipped sparkly nails.

We haven't blogged in a while because of this but I'm sure we will have some outfit posts up soon! But in the meantime here are some images of what I've been up to this weekend. Enjoy.


 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment