Thursday 9 October 2014

09/10/14





So we're finally back!

It's been a long and (un)productive summer for all of us, I for one have been lounging in the sun for a good 90% of my time off. My first holiday in Ayia Napa was fantastic, a real girly blowout with some good friends graduating university... but I'm definitely getting old! I could feel that Rushkinoff for a good week or so after! 
So I quickly jetted off to the beautiful island of Malta for a relaxing few weeks to unwind in the sun with my wonderful family. I love Malta it's my favourite place in the whole world, even if it is about one thousand degrees most days. Not that I'm complaining!

The three of us live in a cute, little student house together in Cardiff and we're loving it :) girly nights and memory loss combined have already made for some unforgettable times in our third and final year as fashion students. Time to prepare to graduate... (aaaah!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment