Sunday 12 October 2014

12/10/14




Jumpsuit - Topshop
Jacket - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Marc Jacobs
Fur Sole - M&Co
Nails - Primark

Hello! It's good to be back :)

Here I'm wearing a jumpsuit I bought online in the Topshop sale. I rarely ever do online shopping but for some reason in the summer sale I went a bit crazy! It's so unlike me to buy a jumpsuit, especially online because they rarely ever fit. I remember when I bought it I was so sure I was going to have to send it back because of it being too long or something annoying. However, when it arrived and I tried it on I was so happy because it was PERFECT.

And so, since it arrived i'd been looking for a leather jacket to go with it to take it in to AW. I was eying up a real leather one by warehouse on ASOS but when I saw this one in Primark for probably a tenth of the price I couldn't say no. #matchmadeinheaven

To finish the look off I paired it with some fun, furry, shiny pieces. Hope you like!

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment