Saturday 11 October 2014

11/10/14






Coat - Primark
Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Primark
Bag - River Island
Shoes - River Island

WE ARE BACK B*TCHE$$$!

After a summer of holidays, work and pyjama days I can finally say that and mean it! Seeing as I've already written about my summer in America I'll get straight on to this coat <3<3<3

I love this coat so much I want to wear it always, but apparently giant dogtooth print doesn't go with everything. Who knew!? These shoes are also definitely one of my new faves, I've absolutely loved pointed shoes for a while now and I'm slowly building my collection up. But they don't half hurt your feet.

My inner hoarder has also once again come in handy as this bag is a good few years old but, other than the colour, looks like I could have just bought it. Although it is a little depressing that things in my lifetime are coming back into fashion. Jelly shoes and tattoo chokers were stressful enough.

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment