Saturday 8 November 2014

09/11/14





Coat - Primark
T-shirt - Band Tee (Slayer)
Skirt - Primark
Boots - River Island

After reading Mary's last post I also started to think about how much my style has changed, and it turns out it hasn't really since I was about 17. Band t-shirts, clumpy shoes and all shades black, that's pretty much my thing. Although I do have a lot less holes in my tights than I did when I was 16, they've just moved onto my jeans instead.

I also need to mention that I LOVE THESE BOOTS! Anyone who knows me will know I haven't taken them off since I bought them. I loved them for ages but had zero dollar (student life is not okay) , but a few weeks ago I found them in the sale for £20 and I'm not an overly emotional person, but I could have cried!

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment