Sunday 2 November 2014

2/11/14





Top - Urban Outfitters
Dress - ASOS
Shoes - River Island
Hat - Rodnik X Peanuts

I was talking to Molly the other day about how much both of our lives have changed within the      space of a year. Cringe but true.
So that got me thinking about my style too, and recently I've been trying to introduce red into my wardrobe. I have hardly anything red but I do think its a fab colour. 
 I wore this beanie with my new 'check' top from the Urban Outfitters sale. I'm not quite sure what's going on here.. Pixie American Vibes? You saw it here first.

Anyway, do something different. It's fun.
 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

2 comments:

  1. This would look so bad on me but you make it work so well! Obsessed with your style!

    Lucy Jane // A little bit of everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lucy, we're sure you could pull it off though!

    ReplyDelete