Saturday 15 November 2014

15/11/14






Hat - New Look
Dress - Topshop
Jeans - River Island
Boots - River Island
Bag - Primark
Ring - River Island

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you hate everything you own but have zero money? That was this week for me. I put it down to having a quarter life crisis, but apparently those don't exist!? So when I told my mother this tragic news, she first told me to get up off the floor and then told me I just need to rediscover old things in my wardrobe. I hate to admit it, and would never tell her this, but she was actually right. I had completely forgotten about this Topshop dress which I love, although my friend once told me it looked like a PVC tea towel, but that's alright.

Also I bought this bag a few weeks ago from Primark and I LOVE IT! It was £10 and seems way more expensive than that, it's great quality for price and sooooooo pretty.


 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment