Friday 25 April 2014

25/04/14








Hey you guys!

It's been a while I know but here I am. I went home for a bit over Easter and got a shed load of new clothes which is always a bonus alongside the gallons of chocolate. 

I'm loving the leather jackets in Dorothy Perkins at the moment. They always look really good quality and hold up like real leather. I'm not supposed to wear real leather as a devout vegetarian so that's an extra plus to me. Leather and spring don't seem to go hand in hand but whack in some florals and you've got a nice little evening outfit to wear to the pub or whatever it is you do.

Just a warning - these shoes will tear your feet apart so get the Compeed at the ready. They look pretty as hell though.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Leather Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Loafers - Topshop

 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment