Wednesday 9 April 2014

09/04/14




(From top to bottom)
And Other Stories Silk-Blend Trousers - £40 sale
Zara Printed Trouser with Side Zip -£39.99
Lazy Oaf From The Heart Jeans - £65
 Motel Jez Cigarette Pant in Sunshine Flower Navy - £35

I've always been a skirt/dress kinda gal myself but ever since I bought a pair of printed trousers in the Zara sale I have found myself buying more trousers. Since then I have bought a plain pair of pale pink silky high waisted trousers from Primark and a pair of brightly printed trousers from Monki. It's safe to say I have a new found love for the trouser. 
Here are some I've seen which have taken my fancy recently. I've actually tried on the pair from And Other Stories and they are so comfortable and well made. Although I think I may prefer the Zara pair which caught my eye whilst walking past the store yesterday, may have to go and try those on! 
Others I like are the Lazy oaf From the Heart jeans, its just a shame that an 8 is the smallest size they do. I am also in love with this Motel print! So pretty! I am ashamed to say however that I have never bought anything from Motel before.. I am more of a shop shopper than an online shopper as I like to see what I am getting before I pay.

Motel Jez Cigarette Pant in Sunshine Flower Navy
 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have wonderful blog and interesting post, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK please don't forget to leave your FB Page link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joice, yes that would be a good! followed on fb and bloglovin. Here is our fb link https://www.facebook.com/atlastuk?ref=hl Thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete