Tuesday 29 April 2014

29/04/14







Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Necklaces - Ebay & Primark

I love this jumper! It's not the easiest thing to wear, especially in warm weather, don't ask me why I'm wearing it... But when I found an old pair of shoes that matched, I couldn't resist. I think I may get a little carried away with matching colours sometimes, so you're actually lucky I didn't find a pair of matching blue trousers, that would not have been a pretty sight! I also love finding old shoes that I'd forgotten about, I had these as a present a few years ago and when I found them I got so excited. I had the thrill of shopping without spending any money, a win/win situation in my opinion.


 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

2 comments:

  1. This look works so well!! I love color of the sweater and shoes.

    ReplyDelete