Monday 28 April 2014

28/04/14






Top - New Look
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Out from Under via Urban Outfitters
Mac - H&M
Bag - River Island
Necklace - River Island via ASOS
Watch - Michael Kors

The look I am wearing today is featuring some new pieces I've recently bought. The shoes were bought in the sale online from Urban Outfitters also using a 20% discount code, they are super comfy and of good quality as they're made out of leather. If you're fancying a pair snap them up as they will be gone soon! If they don't have your size, fear not there are a lot of sandals in this style this season, especially in Topshop. The mac is also a new piece in my wardrobe and I cant compliment it enough! It is so good for spring and will probably be used often in the summer with the British weather. It's really light and relaxed and adds a nice touch to your outfit but it's also practical. Finally, the bag I found in the sale at River Island, I was pretty happy with this as in my opinion you can never go wrong with a RI bag!

 
 photo blogsignature_zps955e30d6.png

2 comments: